Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One of My Goals

One of my goals is to be able to "dance" on the agility field, with consistent grace and confidence.

Riff would appreciate it.



Lately it seems like I've been trapped in the body of a fish.  A confused, floundering fish.


Riff suffers, sometimes, because of it...which breaks my heart.
(Riff cr-r-rashed into a triple wing, and brought down the jump.
He's okay.  He continued class like nothing happened.
Jumped the triple very well.
He got a nice massage this evening,
and he'll get one tomorrow.
Still.....)

I'm trying to find some sort of key that will allow my new fish body to dance.

Because it looks like I may have this body for quite a while.
(Or...maybe I've had it all along?)

Basically....it's either find the key or give up the sport.

It ain't an easy key to find.

But I keep working at it.



Because fish are beautiful, and they can dance! 
(...can't they?)

Ever onward.   


1 comment:

Channan said...

Awww, sorry you're still struggling. I wish I could say somthing to make it all better!

 
Free Hit Counter