Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wearing the Green

We were so darn lucky today!
It was raining when we left the house, but class wasn't canceled, so off we went.....
...and the sand arena was beautiful! The rain held off for an hour-and-a-half.
:-)


Everyone in class showed up. Were any of them wearing the green? Hmmm. Didn't notice. Didn't look for green socks or earrings. No one even thought about the tradition of pinching people on St. Patrick's Day.



And I didn't hear a single mention of leprechauns, gold, or beer. But I'm sure the luck of the Irish was with us. My "green" was a shirt...hidden under a jacket. See? I was just a subtle as the rest of them.
Our lesson was great. We concentrated on front crosses (with 180s, serps and a few other obstacles thrown in). I'm such a "rear cross" girl - still clumsy with front crosses - it's really good for me to practice them over and over.
As you know, Riff and I have a lot to work on.
We'll concentrate on 180's for a while. With some serps mixed in. And we'll continue looking for a few good weave-entries, whenever we can.

For the rest of the day, it's all about Wearing the Green.
Even our backyard is into it.


Riff-the-redhead is doing the best he can....

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter